The West Baton Rouge Museum is open for group tours Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Making Tour Reservations
We are delighted that you would like to schedule a tour for your group to visit the West Baton Rouge Museum! You can either call Gwenn LaViolette at (225) 336-2422 ext.16 or toll free (888) 881-6811 ext.16. You can also schedule a tour by email at [email protected].
- Tours are available for all age groups. Tour components are tailored to be relevant to your group’s ages and accessibility needs.
- All tours are guided tours.
- Tour length can vary in time according to your scheduling needs. Typically tours run between one hour and two hours.
- Group size can range from 5 people to 150.
- We ask that group leaders schedule their tours at least two weeks in advance.
- School groups and youth groups must come with one adult chaperon for every ten children.
- The museum has a special gift shop program just for kids, which offers items priced at $1, $2 and $3 only. Tax is included. Please ask about the Kids Cart program for your students and children.
In preparation for your tour, we ask that you go over our “Museum Manners” (PDF Document) to make your visit to the museum as enjoyable as possible!